Fedora Ambassador Day EMEA 2008
The goal of FAD EMEA 2008 is to establish Fedora's EMEA leadership team for 2009 and to plan the upcoming year's events and priorities.
State your preference:
November -- Max, Gerold (mid-November), Red (mid/end-November), Unknown Person, Cwickert, wonderer, fab
December -- Red (early December)
Basel -- Red, GeroldKa, Robert, wonderer, fab
Amsterdam -- Francesco Crippa, Gianluca, Max (if I don't travel, more money to spend on other people), Cwickert, romal
- TBD after we choose a location
- GeroldKassube sorry, but depends on the location and my personal money situation
- Robert M. Albrecht (only in Amsterdam, traveling to Basel is too expensive)
- Christoph Wickert (if possible, depends on time and location)
- Henrik Heigl (if possible, depends on money situation)
- Status update for FOSDEM 2009.
- Planning the Fedora EMEA priorities for March 2009 - February 2010, to coincide with Red Hat's budget year.
- What do we want to focus on in addition to events?
- What do we need from Red Hat?
- What are the biggest problems Fedora faces in EMEA?
- How are our smaller communities doing?
- Depending on the location.
- If we are in Amsterdam, maybe a football game or the Heineken Brewery. --Max
- Or for Basel: Augusta Raurica (old Roman city) or Feldschloesschen Brewery, which is inside a very nice castle --red
- MaxSpevack has indicated that he can provide at least 500 EUR budget for this event. As we get closer, the number may go up. Budget will be used for travel subsidies, lodging subsidies, food, and some fun event.