This test is to check if the browsed pages are displayed and printed out correctly.
Follow up to the steps in QA:Testcase change language to switch the language if it's not what you expected to test.
How to test
- Test web-browsers built on different tookits. For instance: Firefox and Konqueror.
- Start your web-browser, visit some web sites and check fonts/rendering.
- Web sites can be:
- Localized web sites which use your language.
- General web pages like wiki, bugzilla.
- Check if language extensions are installed and properly selected by default (where available i.e. Firefox)
- Print out the page to a pdf, and check with evince, or optionally print to a real printer.
- Characters/fonts in the webpages are displayed properly and not corrupted.
- The printed text appears correctly in the pdf file or printed output.
- User interface strings should appear on current locale by default