SCaLE 8x: The Southern California Linux Expo
The 8th Annual Southern California Linux Expo will be held Friday, Saturday and Sunday, February 19-21, 2010, at The Westin Los Angeles Airport.
Date and Time
- February 19-21, 2010 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Details to follow.
A FAD will be scheduled for SCaLE 8x. Details to follow.
Please add yourself if you're planning to spend at least a little while at the Fedora Booth helping out.
|Larry Cafiero||X||X||X||will not need hotel room|
|Ben Williams||X||X||willing to share room|
|Clint Savage||X (Late)||X||X||Will likely be in a room with gf and son|
|your name here||X||X||X|
- Table for the event secured.
- Submitted Fedora and Fedora-related speakers include: quaid, lcafiero, herlo, jds2001, stickster; presentation on XO-related topic(s) by Mirano Cafiero and Malakai Wade at Women In Open Source segment.
- User:Quaid will give the keynote on Saturday morning.
- Room for FAD on Feb. 19 secured.
Arrival - Departure
|Who||Arrive (Flight-Time)||Departure (Flight-Time)||Comments|
|Ben Williams||20100218 Delta #2081 -10:50am||20100220 Delta #2096 - 10:55pm|
For SCaLE 8x, $2,200 is requested for the following items:
|Ambassador team lodging||$1050||Ambassador|
|quaid's lodging||$345||quaid's||Not Ambassador budget|
|Buffer||$100||Ambassador||Cost overruns, etc.|
|FAD dinner||$200||quaid's||Somewhat flexible cap|
|Printing||$50||Ambassador||Handouts of presentation times, etc.|
|Gas||$125||quaid's||Not Ambassador budget|
|Schwag?||$???||Ambassador||USB keys? etc.|
Blogs and Reports
- Details to follow
Kid Friendly Activities
- More details to follow