Fedora Medical Special Interest Group (SIG) is to enable a medical practice, the research, life sciences, bioinformatics and imaging into Fedora, and democratize the technologies for everyone. We prepares the packages associated with them.
Some sessions were moved to the Medical SIG's memo page.
Join Fedora Medical SIG and Contribute
- Mailing list: Go to the mailing list page, and subscribe. Mailing list address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- IRC: #fedora-medical at freenode.
- Issue tracker and file management: https://pagure.io/fedora-medical The issue data was migrated from the old tracker Trac to the Pagure fedora-medical. If you want to open an existing package specific issue, you can use Bugzilla.
Please contact us on email@example.com if you need some helps. Subscribing the mailing list is encouraged.
Interested People (Please add yourself)
Fedora medical packages by category
|All||All the package managed by Medical SIG.||medical-sig|
|Biology||Bioinformatics, computing biology.||biology|
|Hospital||Hospital information systems. General Practitioner's work-flow.|
When creating new category, please consider the name with Debian Med team's tasks.
If you are interested in neuroscience (or neurobiology), NeuroFedora SIG is the place.
If you are interested in science, SciTech SIG is the place.
Package review Requests
- PACKAGED! InsightToolkit - Medical imaging processing library
- PACKAGED! DCMTK - A collection of libraries implementing large parts of the DICOM standard
- GNU Health - The free Health and Hospital Information System
- PACKAGED! Orthanc - Lightweight, RESTful DICOM server
- OpenEEG - Open source EEG
- Open source ECG
- LibOmron, Omron usb devices driver
- UPAOpenDental - Dental software - new
- PACKAGED!  - Octave dicom package