Bug Triage Meeting :: 2009-07-21
Triage Metrics and FAS - Update on the status
- LINK: http://publictest14.fedoraproject.org/triageweb/
- No update on status - comphappy was not available.
- ACTION: adamw will email comphappy to get an update.
- IDEA: Find help to assist comphappy with the project.
Status on Critical path packages triage list
- LINK: User:Arxs/CPCL
- LINK: Critical_Path_Packages_Proposal
- ACTION: arxs will fix the CPCL to use the source pkg names, not the binary pkg names.
- IDEA: pull some things out of @critical-path-base into a separate @critical-path-build group and triage could skip the packages in the -build group.
Status on Kernel bug triage
- AGREED: The next step for kernel triage is to set up a kinda trial: pick a component from the kernel, say wireless drivers, and have someone start trying to triage it.
Bugzilla Semantics - Discuss the proposals and feedback.
- LINK: https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2009-July/msg00309.html
- LINK: https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2009-July/msg00380.html
- ACTION: adamw sent a follow-up email to the list summarizing the current state of the discussion.
- LINK: https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2009-July/msg00411.html