From Fedora Project Wiki
< BugZappers | Meetings
Bug Triage Meeting :: 2009-07-28
Meeting Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2009-07-28/fedora-meeting.2009-07-28-15.04.html
IRC Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2009-07-28/fedora-meeting.2009-07-28-15.04.log.html
Status on Critical path packages triage list
- LINK: User:Arxs/CPCL
- LINK: Critical_Path_Packages_Proposal
- arxs has slim down the list to cover only the src packages from the three @core, @critical-path-base and @critical-path-gnome groups with here corresponding dependencies. There are some items who was add manually to cover more critical packges for the user, like ati/intel/nouveau/vesa xorg drivers or pulseaudio.
- ACTION: arxs merge the User:Arxs/CPCL into BugZappers/Components_and_Triagers
- IDEA: still waiting on things get out of @critical-path-base into a separate @critical-path-build group. If it's done, triage could skip the packages in the -build group.
Status on Kernel bug triage
- ACTION: rjune_wrk start of triaging wireless kernel bugs as first component.
- Adam will provide the next steps to do and more information to the involved kernel triagers off-list.
Triage Metrics and FAS - Update on the status
- LINK: http://publictest14.fedoraproject.org/triageweb/
- ACTION comphappy/adamw search for some python developer to help out with the triage metrics project
- It hopefully run now with live data, there are some points who are remain to do. Like the introduction of turbogears 2. But the base work is done.
Bugzilla Semantics - Discuss the proposals and feedback.
- LINK: https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2009-July/msg00309.html
- AGREED: pursue adam's option 2 for the semantics debate on the list
- The option 2 was agreed by vote of the meeting members, with at least one vote with personal reservations and the lack of more meeting members. We decide just decided to continue the thread by pushing option 2.