< Releases | FeatureFedoraKDE | KDELiveCD
Create a local repository
To create a local repository which contains all the needed rpms do the following:
1. Install needed "createrepo" and "yum-utils"
2. Assuming your username is "user" create a directory which contains the repositories core and extras:
3. Then grab the packages from current PackageList and save it to the file "/home/user/livecd-repository/packagelist"
4. Change to the created directory
5. Download all needed files from the repositories [development] and [extras-development] to the directories:
Downloading could take some time. You must download at least 670 MB.
6. You will also need the comps.xml from development:
7. At last create the local repositories:
createrepo -g repodata/comps.xml extras
To use this repositories with livecd-creator overwrite the standard repos with this option:
--config=./livecd-fedora-kde.ks \ --repo=d7,file:///home/user/livecd-repository/core \ --repo=e7,file:///home/user/livecd-repository/extras