From Fedora Project Wiki
Education SIG Meetings
Next Meeting: Friday, June 12 at 1700 UTC on #fedora-edu (preliminary)
Last Meeting: Friday, June 5 at 1700 UTC on #fedora-edu
Agenda & Tasks
Put items for the next meeting here.
- POSSE spin roadmap feedback, volunteers??
To be completed before the next meeting; please
strikeout completed tasks.
sdziallas to clean up wiki, meeting notes, new spin goals... mchua to (after sdziallas's email) put up july 19 spin roadmap, based on http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Roadmap steps mchua to (after roadmap is up) ask mailing list to read july 19 goals and add packages/feature requests to a list on the wiki, so we can make size-cutoff decisions once we see what each option would let us include mchua ditto above for outreach ideas, and to make sure POSSE profs remain tightly in the loop for spin development
- sdziallas to keep SL in the loop
- hanthana to ping mchua on #fedora on Monday to make feature-request survey to send to KarlieRobinson and Math4 class (and possibly others)
- rdieter, sdziallas, gregdek, and others at FUDCon Berlin to get together at FUDCon Berlin
- sdziallas to announce what we're going to do for the july 19 spin to k12osn