Fedora Medical Special Interest Group (SIG) is to enable a medical practice and biomedical research into Fedora, and democratize the technologies for everyone.
Goal of this SIG is as follows:
- Finding out the use-cases of healthcare community.
- Finding out work-flows of usages.
- Finding out equivalent FOSS packages for those jobs.
- Packaging those for Fedora.
- Create a spin.
How to join
- Mailing list: Go to the mailing list page, and subscribe. Mailing list address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- IRC: #fedora-medical at freenode.
- Issue tracker, file management: https://pagure.io/fedora-medical (not used right now)
Interested People (Please add yourself)
- General Practitioner's work-flow
- Dental software
- New! Medical Imaging
- Misc tools
- New! Speech Analysis
Device drivers/interfaces/mobile devices
Package Review Requests
- PACKAGED! InsightToolkit - Medical imaging processing library
- PACKAGED! DCMTK - A collection of libraries implementing large parts of the DICOM standard
- GNU Health - The free Health and Hospital Information System
- PACKAGED! Orthanc - Lightweight, RESTful DICOM server
- OpenEEG - Open source EEG
- PACKAGED!  - Octave dicom package