Test Results:Fedora 12 Beta RC1 Install
This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_12_Install_Test_Plan test results for the Beta RC1 milestone.
 What To Test
This page tracks test results against Fedora 12 Release Candidate builds. Test results against other Fedora 12 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_12_Test_Results.
- Most testing can occur using rawhide -- Consult for information on downloading and installing Rawhide
- Tests requiring physical media (e.g. DVD or CD images) -- download the required ISO images(will be available on Oct 1).
 Post Test Results
Want to share information about something you tested? Please click "edit" to add test results
 Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to fedora-test-list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_12_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
Please use the following format when posting results to this page
|Tier1||A sample test case||||FASName ||FASName || |
|Tier2||Another sample test case||FASName |||| |
The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_12_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.