This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_14_Install_Test_Plan test results for the Fedora 14 Beta RC1 milestone.
This page tracks test results against the Fedora 14 RC1 build. Test results against other Fedora 14 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_14_Test_Results. The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_14_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.
 What To Test
 Who's available
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, general discussion ...
 Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to test list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_14_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
See the table below for a sample format for test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
 Test Matrix
Please click [show] in each table to view the tests of each media installation, and click  to post your test results using the syntax in Key Section.
 Boot Iso
| Boot.iso/Netinst.iso installation
 Live Image
 PXE Images
 General Tests
| Install Variations & General Tests
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 netinst images are larger than ISO header indicates - see RHBZ #585006
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 telnet option is ignored, clumens said it was replaced by ssh, but neither ssh nor sshd option works either
- ↑ install.log for default i386 install: http://fpaste.org/zF6x/
- ↑ install.log for default x86_64 install: http://fpaste.org/hErM/
- ↑ install.log for minimal i386 install: http://fpaste.org/3YLp/
- ↑ install.log for minimal x86_64 install: http://fpaste.org/H2P0/