Put your nominations here (keep them in alphabetical order by surname please).
In the November 2010 election, there are 4 seats open. The seats open are currently held by: Adam Jackson (ajax), Christoph Wickert (cwickert), Peter Jones (pjones), and Matthew Garrett (mjg59).
Person Name (IRC nickname)
- Mission Statement:
- Past work summary:
- Future plans:
Justin M. Forbes (jforbes)
- Mission Statement: Work to make Fedora a distribution the community can be proud of, with focus on both features and stability. Stressing the balance of new features with QA and release engineering to make Fedora releases both innovative and high quality.
- Past work summary: Original involvement in the Fedora project was working on the port to x86_64. More recently I have been focused on virtualization within Fedora.
- Future plans: Strive to make Fedora the best freely available distribution.
Stephen Gallagher (sgallagh)
- Mission Statement: Make Fedora THE platform for rapidly developing the next generation of free, open-source software.
- Past work summary: Red Hat employee since 2008, Lead developer of the System Security Services Daemon, participant in the FreeIPA project. Fedora Hosted admin deploying ReviewBoard.
- Future plans: Work towards enforcing Fedora's Stable Updates vision and facilitate tighter integration between popular client applications and the desktop.
Marcela Mašláňová (mmaslano)
- Mission Statement: Fedora usable on server, support Spins and Features.
- Past work summary: Red Hat employee since 2006, maintaining about 150 packages, mainly perl modules.
- Future plans: Work with Server SIG on server spin. Make contributors life easier by policy/infrastructure.
David Ramsey (IRC dramsey)
- Mission Statement: Offer my technical assistance for Fedora's advancement as well as future development.
- Past work summary: Was a system administrator for a few thousand users and conducted system integration.
- Future plans: Create and manage a variety of virtualized systems as well as develop SELinux-based systems.
Watch nominations for older elections: