These are pages that are in a draft state. This means the pages:
- Are not complete.
- Are not canonical.
- Should not be used as a final reference.
- May need your help in getting them completed.
Use the history link for the page to learn who has been editing it to ask how to help.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Drafts"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 272 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Tcms Comparison
- Tcms feature requirements
- QA:Testcase curl with nss
- QA:Testcase disable system nss
- QA:Testcase hmacalc with nss
- QA:Testcase KDE Upgrade
- QA:Testcase make Mozilla applications use system nss
- QA:Testcase Openoffice with nss
- QA:Testcase Openswan with nss
- QA:Testcase Python nss
- QA:Testcase Xfce Upgrade
- User:Tflink/Sandbox:AutoQA in a box
- User:Tflink/Sandbox:AutoQA staging environment
- User:Toshio/Bundling relaxation
- User:Toshio/Current Autostart Policy
- User:Toshio/Effect of UsrMove
- User:Toshio/FESCo Elections (draft)
- User:Toshio/From RFR to production service
- User:Toshio/Infra Apps Common Stylesheet
- User:Toshio/Licensing FAQ
- User:Toshio/Multiple packages with the same base name(draft)
- User:Toshio/SCL Request Template
- User:Toshio/Test page
- User:Toshio/Tmpfiles.d (draft)
- User:Toshio/Untouchable directories
- User:Toshio/Writing scriptlets
- Traduzione pagine wiki