Regular meetings for Fedora Marketing take place on irc.freenode.net in #fedora-meeting, every Tuesday
- At 21.00 UTC in the Daylight Saving Time winter period
- At 20.00 UTC in the Daylight Saving Time summer period
Every meeting consists of 3 parts:
- Task update status (a sentence or two from the meeting chair on where things stand; no more than 5min)
- Discussion topics
- Open floor
Discussion topics for this week:
- Fedora Insight requirements: what features do we (and other teams) want on FI, and how do they map to modules? A worksprint to fill this information into a big table will happen immediately after the meeting, in #fedora-mktg. (Mel Chua)
- Fedora 12 Alpha Readiness meeting is coming up. Let's. Rock. It. HARD. (Mel Chua)
- Be sure that the Alpha release announcement is ready, on Fedora_12_Alpha_Announcement. Probably need to talk with Sparks/quaid.
- If you have a question you'd like to bring up, a topic you'd like to discuss, or something you'd like to do, please add it to this list.
The motivation is to have as many simultaneous actively participating people in the meeting as possible - ideally, at all times in the meeting, everyone in the meeting should be doing something really cool (and hopefully Marketing-related) - not just waiting for their turn to speak. Think of it as a virtual version of the law of two feet.
Fedora Marketing has a teleconference number available for when voice meetings are desired.
- Visit the Fedora talk server for details on accessing the conference via VoIP or direct dial-in
- The Fedora Marketing conference extension number is '2004'
Procedure for Minutes and Logging
- At the start of the meeting, the meeting chair (usually the Marketing chair or his/her delegate) starts zodbot (a variant of meetbot (see documentation)) by saying #startmeeting in the #fedora-meetings channel.
- At the end of the meeting, the meeting chair stops zodbot by saying #endmeeting. zodbot will automatically generate a log and post its URL to the #fedora-meetings channel. The meeting chair or his/her delegate then edits this page to add the link to the log below.
- Use this link to send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
IRC meetings archives