Regular meetings for Fedora Marketing will resume in for your preferred day and time.on freenode.net, the week of August 13, 2012. Please vote
We use IRC for our meetings. If you don't have an IRC client (yet), you can use webchat. Go to http://webchat.freenode.net and connect to #fedora-mktg as seen in the screenshot below. (Replace "your_name" with your name, FAS nick, or some other nick you'd like to be known by.)
How we run Marketing meetings
With as much involvement as possible at all times.
The motivation is to have as many simultaneous actively participating people in the meeting as possible - ideally, at all times in the meeting, everyone in the meeting should be doing something really cool (and hopefully Marketing-related) - not just waiting for their turn to speak. Think of it as a virtual version of the law of two feet.
Are YOU running a marketing meeting? Take a look at How to run a fedora marketing meeting for an example of how a meeting is run, with commands listed out.
For August 2012 meeting:
- Cleaning up marketing pages on the wiki
- Collateral discussion
- New ideas
Fedora Marketing has a teleconference number available for when voice meetings are desired.
- Visit the Fedora talk server for details on accessing the conference via VoIP or direct dial-in
- The Fedora Marketing conference extension number is '2004'
Procedure for Minutes and Logging
See the instructions on how to run a Fedora Marketing meeting.
IRC meetings archives
- 2010-10-05: weekly meeting
- 2010-08-31: weekly meeting, robyn steps on a bee and destroys her thumb ON HER BIRTHDAY!!!)
- 2010-08-24: weekly meeting
- 2010-08-17: weekly meeting
- 2010-08-10: weekly meeting
- 2010-08-02: weekly meeting, talking points work
- 2010-06-29: weekly meeting, docs and design feature stories coming
- 2010-06-22: weekly meeting, discussion and brainstorming of ongoing content
- 2010-06-15: weekly meeting, microblogging conduct
- 2010-06-08: Weekly Meeting
- 2010-06-01: F14 Marketing Postmortem
- 2010-05-25: F14 ticket triaging afterparty and marketing leadership transition (mchua to rbergero)
- 2010-05-25: weekly meeting
- 2010-05-17: history of the one-page release notes deliverable
- 2010-05-11: weekly meeting
- 2010-04-27: weekly meeting part 1weekly meeting part 2 (zodbot burped, so we had to split the logs)
- 2010-04-27: Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier's Classroom session on "how to make life awesome for journalists"
- 2010-04-20: weekly meeting
- 2010-04-13: weekly meeting
- 2010-04-08: Fedora Insight meeting
- 2010-04-01: Fedora Insight meeting
- 2010-03-30: making a feature profile
- 2010-03-30: weekly meeting
- 2010-03-26: impromptu meeting on fedora video solutions
- 2010-03-23: weekly meeting
- 2010-03-18: weekly meeting - FAD followup
- 2010-03-09: weekly meeting - FAD planning
- 2010-03-02: weekly meeting - Release slogan selection
- 2010-03-09: Weekly meeting - FAD planning