A Mentor is your partner to get sponsored!
Mentors are experienced ambassadors who can help you quickly become acclimated to the work expected of Ambassadors as well as ensuring that Ambassadors within Fedora do an acceptable job of representing Fedora.
Choosing a mentor
Each major region has a list of possible Regional Ambassador Mentors. Please contact the Mentor via email and introduce yourself. Please include the following information:
- Your main purpose for joining the Fedora Ambassadors.
- Note: The mentor may ask you to expand upon this if it's incomplete, or seems inconsistent with the goals of the Fedora Ambassadors.
- Your Fedora user wiki page. If you have not yet created your user page, please visit this page. The mentor will reject your application if you do not have a Fedora user wiki page.
- A bit of information about what you have done so far to promote Fedora amongst your peers/friends.
This email will help the Mentor to assess your suitability to be an ambassador.
Regional Ambassador Mentors
North America (NA)
- Andrew Ward
- Nick Bebout
- Karsten Wade
- Ben Williams (contact if all of the other active mentors are busy)
Latin America and Mexico (LATAM)
- Daniel Bruno
- Juan Rodriguez Moreno
- María "tatica" Leandro
- Luis Bazán
- Alex Irmel Oviedo Solis
- Daniel Lara Souza
Europe, Middle-East, Africa (EMEA)
- Gerold Kassube
- Jiří Eischmann
- Robert Mayr
- Robert Scheck
- Zoltan Hoppar
- Keiran Smith (UK and Ireland Only)
- Caius 'kaio' Chance (available)