This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_18_Install_Test_Plan test results for the Fedora 18 Final RC3 milestone.
This page tracks test results against the Fedora 18 Final RC3 build. Test results against other Fedora 18 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_18_Test_Results. The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_18_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.
What To Test
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, general discussion ...
Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to test list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_18_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
See the table below for a sample format for test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
Please click [show] in each table to view the tests of each media installation, and click  to post your test results using the syntax in Key Section.
Little change from RC2
The only change between RC2 and RC3 was in the fedora-release-notes package, which does not have any functional effect. Therefore RC2 test results are applicable to RC3, and many of the results below are transferred from RC2.
|netinst.iso (boot.iso) tests
|Install Variations & General Tests
- ↑ RHBZ #858270
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 RHBZ #872844
- ↑ i386 DVD is only about 12 MB under size limit
- ↑ x86_64 DVD is only about 126 MB under size limit
- ↑ RHBZ #887120
- ↑ RHBZ #853590
- ↑ note that these are non-release blocking desktops only