This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_14_Install_Test_Plan test results for the FIXME milestone.
This page tracks test results against the Fedora 14 FIXME build. Test results against other Fedora 14 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_14_Test_Results.
What To Test
- Tests requiring physical media (e.g. DVD or CD images) -- download the required ISO images.
- Unless otherwise noted, you may use nightly Fedora 14 branch install images. Review for information on downloading and installing Branched.
- For testers with limited bandwidth, deltaiso images are available. For more information on creating or using delta ISOs, please refer to Delta_ISOs.
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, general discussion ...
- IRC: #fedora-qa on irc.freenode.net
- Quality Assurance - User:jlaska , User:Rhe, User:Liam, User:Robatino
Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to test list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_14_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
Post Test Results
Want to share information about something you tested? Please click edit to add test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
See the table below for a sample format for test results.
|Test Results Format|
|Test Result||Explanation||Code Entered|
|Untested - This test has not been run, and is available for anyone to contribute feedback.|
|Passed - The test has been run and the tester determine the test met the expected results|
|Inprogress - An inprogress result is often used for tests that take a long time to execute. Inprogress results should be temporary and change to pass, fail or warn.|
|Failed - Indicates a failed test. A link to a bug must be provided. See Template:Result for details on providing bug information.|
|||Warning - This test completed and met the expected results of the test, but other issues were encountered during testing that warrant attention.
|Multiple results - More people can easily provide results to a single test case.|
|Unsupported - An unsupported test or configuration. No testing is required.|
The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_14_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.
Please click [show] in each table to view the tests of each media installation, and click  to post your test results using the syntax in Key Section.
- RHBZ #12345