This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_16_Install_Test_Plan test results for the Fedora 16 Final RC5 milestone.
This page tracks test results against the Fedora 16 Final RC5 build. Test results against other Fedora 16 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_16_Test_Results. The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_16_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.
What To Test
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, general discussion ...
Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to test list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_16_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
See the table below for a sample format for test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
Please click [show] in each table to view the tests of each media installation, and click  to post your test results using the syntax in Key Section.
|Install Variations & General Tests
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 netinst images are larger than ISO header indicates
- ↑ x86_64 DVD is larger than ISO header indicates
- ↑ i386 lives/spins are larger than ISO header indicates, except for Fedora-16-i686-Live-Games.iso and Fedora-16-i686-Live-Scientific-KDE.iso
- ↑ all x86_64 lives/spins are larger than ISO header indicates
- ↑ RHBZ #750701
- ↑ install.log for minimal i386 install: http://fpaste.org/HEUY/
- ↑ install.log for minimal x86_64 install: http://fpaste.org/KAgI/