This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_18_Install_Test_Plan test results for the Fedora 18 Beta TC1 milestone.
This page tracks test results against the Fedora 18 Beta TC1 build. Test results against other Fedora 18 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_18_Test_Results. The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_18_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.
What To Test
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, general discussion ...
Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to test list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_18_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
See the table below for a sample format for test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
Please click [show] in each table to view the tests of each media installation, and click  to post your test results using the syntax in Key Section.
| Boot.iso/Netinst.iso installation
| Install Variations & General Tests
- ↑ f18-Beta TC1-netinstall of gnome 3.6.0 keeps poping up msg: need to install ":lang=c"
- ↑ Fedora-18-Beta-TC1-i386-DVD.iso is 4570742784 bytes, might be wise to prune the DVD at some point
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 RHBZ #862557
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 RHBZ #862537
- ↑ RHBZ #853590
- ↑ 18 Beta TC1 XFCE x86_64 Live is > 700 MiB
- ↑ RHBZ #862591
- ↑ f18-Beta TC1-SOAS live fails to install liveuser-cannot login
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 RHBZ #860791
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 RHBZ #857076
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 11.3 RHBZ #856194
- ↑ RHBZ #851114
- ↑ Support for creating encrypted devices is still absent. Mostly it needs a way to get a passphrase for the new device. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Work_List
- ↑ Support for reclaiming space is still absent. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Work_List
- ↑ RHBZ #862667
- ↑ RHBZ #856463
- ↑ RHBZ #862593
- ↑ RHBZ #862602
- ↑ 19.0 19.1 RHBZ #862653
- ↑ RHBZ #862371