This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_18_Install_Test_Plan test results for the Fedora 18 Beta TC9 milestone.
This page tracks test results against the Fedora 18 Beta TC9 build. Test results against other Fedora 18 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_18_Test_Results. The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_18_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.
What To Test
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, general discussion ...
Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to test list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_18_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
See the table below for a sample format for test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
Please click [show] in each table to view the tests of each media installation, and click  to post your test results using the syntax in Key Section.
| netinst.iso (boot.iso) tests
| Install Variations & General Tests
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 RHBZ #877313
- ↑ reboot after install does not work - have to shut down live next
- ↑ no wireless spoke in anaconda; wireless must be configured in running live first
- ↑ 234 Updates on install of live desktop
- ↑ fedora media and 2 efi boots -> "Secure boot not enabled" falls back to fedora media boot and starts live Desktop on MacBookPro i7
- ↑ 3:15 min wait for disk check (no progress indicator) - wired network diconnected/wireless lan configured and connected
- ↑ fedora media and 2 efi boots -> "Secure boot not enabled" starts anaconda on MacBookPro i7
- ↑ Fedora-18-Beta-TC9-i386-DVD.iso is within 100 MB of the size limit
- ↑ Fedora-18-Beta-TC9-x86_64-DVD.iso is within 150 MB of the size limit
- ↑ RHBZ #853590