This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_16_Install_Test_Plan test results for the Fedora 16 Beta RC4 milestone.
This page tracks test results against the Fedora 16 Beta RC4 build. Test results against other Fedora 16 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_16_Test_Results. The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_16_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.
 What To Test
 Who's available
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, general discussion ...
 Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to test list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_16_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
See the table below for a sample format for test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
 Test Matrix
Please click [show] in each table to view the tests of each media installation, and click  to post your test results using the syntax in Key Section.
 Boot Iso
| Boot.iso/Netinst.iso installation
 Live Image
 PXE Images
 General Tests
| Install Variations & General Tests
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 netinst images are larger than ISO header indicates
- ↑ x86_64 DVD is larger than ISO header indicates
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 live images are larger than ISO header indicates
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 RHBZ #736993
- ↑ RHBZ #727522
- ↑ RHBZ #741056
- ↑ virt test
- ↑ install.log for default i386 install: http://fpaste.org/Tfbk/
- ↑ install.log for default x86_64 install: http://fpaste.org/cqjZ/
- ↑ install.log for minimal i386 install: http://fpaste.org/IA6W/
- ↑ install.log for minimal x86_64 install: http://fpaste.org/m7cb/
- ↑ Following Test Case Instructions resulted in failure "Cannot Open/Read file:///ks.cfg"
- ↑ RHBZ #743135
- ↑ RHBZ #traceback not attached to existing bug, i think this is known
- ↑ vm test. can't check that the installed system boots as SCSI isn't bootable with SeaBIOS apparently, but install proceeded smoothly and looks like it would work.
- ↑ intel
- ↑ RHBZ #742226 - /sbin/grub2-probe: error: cannot find a GRUB drive for /dev/mapper/nvidia_cjfffajep2
- ↑ I *think* my Marvell controller is true hardware RAID
- ↑ RHBZ #Installs without error, debugging boot issues
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 RHBZ #742042
- ↑ 21.0 21.1 RHBZ #742207
- ↑ Doesn't boot due to GRUB1 -> GRUB2 upgrade in F16
- ↑ Not a valid option due to GRUB1 -> GRUB2 upgrade
- ↑ 24.0 24.1 24.2 24.3 RHBZ #737731